We provide IT support and consultation services to homes, businesses, and enterprises. We provide telephone and remote support. For services which cannot be performed remotely, we provide full pickup and delivery to perform the service. For service which can only be done onsite, we perform onsite work ONLY in corporate, commercial and retail locations which strictly follow the Canadian Government’s COVID-19 protection policies. We no longer provide onsite service within homes and small or private offices. For onsite work, an owner or facility manager will be required to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire each day prior to Micrologics’ staff entering the site.
Services we provide:
- New and used computer sales including laptops, towers, servers and networking hardware
- Diagnostics and repairs to your existing hardware and networks, of any make/model
- Software troubleshooting
- Infrastructure analysis and consultation
- Infrastructure management and maintenance
- Ethernet/data cable installation
- Consulting for Cloud and Big Data products
- Infrastructure security evaluation
- Consultation for new computer/hardware purchases
- Migration of old computer to new computer
- Virus/malware cleanup
- Fully managed web hosting
- Website development and updates
We have technicians experienced in:
- Microsoft Windows & Windows Server
- Microsoft Office & LibreOffice
- Google G Suite
- QuickBooks & Sage50
We’ve partnered with world renowned brands. Many of our competitors sell products from many brands or providers. We believe in finding JUST the very best brands, forming solid relationships with our supply chains and delivering you the very best in class products available. Because, why settle for less? This is why we’ve partnered exclusively with Google and Lenovo.
For cloud services, we’ve partnered with Google and believe they provide one of the cleanest and most reliable productivity suites on the market. We are thrilled to provide our clients with such a feature full industry leading product. As an Authorized G Suite Reseller, let us be your consultant.
For consumer, workstation and enterprise hardware, our experience has been that Lenovo grossly surpasses its competitors in quality and customer service. For many years we’ve sold a range of hardware brands, but in the areas where other brands fell short Lenovo stood up. Although we’re happy to perform service and repairs on any brand of equipment, we do strongly recommend Lenovo products when upgrading.
We buy your old IT assets, electronics and e-waste. For corporations or individuals with large quantities, we purchase by the pound with free pickup. For all other individuals, we offer free pickup.
Contact us to see how we can help improve your workflow and save you money!